. . . anniversary with my angel . . .

assalamualaikum

long distance relationships? my comments about it - it can be done, if u r determined to work it out. so far i have been away from my other half (^^,) for more than 3 months. i promised myself (n also to her n my family) that i would return MAYBE after 2 years so that it gets me enough time to settle in Geneva. d first plan was to stay here for 3 years straight... but then again, just after a month, the pressures of missing everyone back in Brunei has already taken its toll.

theres been ups n downs being in a relationship, but so far we've been doing quite well. n i do agree that its part of the 'rules' of being in love, so to say... hehehe! in fact, i welcome the idea of being in love n also loving the other. m not such a luvvy duvvy person but then again, i tend to find myself caught up into it. giving gifts, going out together hand-in-hand... n so on. meeting the parents was a real toughy but i got thru it (n it was hillarious... i ended up chatting so long with her mom that i almost forgot that we were gonna go out... hehehe, sorry honey!)

2 years. the longest relationship i ever had. n now we're in our third leg. i dont really know whats gonna happen after this, but i will say one thing, i do look forward for a happy ending with lots of kids (^^,) we plan but Allah SWT makes it happen. i do pray for the best... God, i really do.

m really sad though that i couldnt spend this year's Hari Raya n also celebrate our anniversary+birthdays together. all i can do is just do a simple-short phone call and an occasional old-fashioned writing back letters to each other... havent tried it though. we live in a world thats so advanced, i think the pen n pencil will cease to exist. but its a definite thing that i will try it. i dont even know if my handwriting is as good as a 3 year old...

anyway, my dearest angel... MizArwen. Esma. Tyg2. Bam2. an ol of the other cute names that i call u to show how much i love you. trust me, on the subject of how much... more than an infinity n beyond.



I LOVE YOU. Happy Anniversary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .