. . . pieces of love . . .

assalamualaikum

i almost slipped naked out of the toilet last Friday before work when suddenly someone rang my doorbell. Wow, someone actually came to my apartment. i was like so confused n shocked! who could it be? who in geneva is willing to come n visit me at this time of day? plus i gotta go to work, cant they wait till later? hence, slowly but surely opening d door, i was stunned...

it was d mailman.

i had a huge freakin mailbox down at the lobby n he just had to come up n ring me at my tome of pleasure in the the bathroom. party pooper... even his silly shocked smile didnt even gave me comfort from disturbing my bath.

i got like a package with cute wrappings... i recognized the cute writing as well, hence made me smile (bear in mind i was still using my towel... n u can imagine the sheer blankness the mailman had on his face). i hurried getting dressed n also had a quick spoonful of cereal. i wasnt shocked when i opened the package, rather i had known it all along what happened to it when it got mailed from Brunei...

this is what i got,



my heart was sore at that time when i saw the broken pieces. but i was determined to fix it, no matter how hard or how tiny the debris are, i know i can fix it. its just a matter of patience. patience. i have it everywhere i go up till this day, this very second. hence the strong relationship i had after 2 whole years, i'm not gonna let it go just like that.

after work, i got out n looked for glue to stick the broken pieces together. i work better during d day, n over here, day lasts til at least 830pm. so i got ample time. i was owes quite good at doing puzzles so this was a no-sweat to me. it didnt take too long, eventhough it was not as pretty as it was before, i finally put it together...





having cracks n bruises from its travel all the way to Geneva, i finally mended it together. its not a da vinci painting nor a van gogh. i dont even care. all the pretty n beautiful paintings or artifacts could not compare to what i have received from my Mama Bear (^^,) i love it. n i love her as well, like i said, i love her as much n more than an infinity.

if u could mend a broken heart... then it is not impossible to mend a broken gift.

thank you honey, my room (n my heart) feels a bit more bigger than usual now that i have something to comfort my lonely days in a cold (but getting warmer) country.

n the last but not least... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MAMA BEAR. i love you so much...

wassalam

Comments

Esma said…
Ooh...*watery eyes*Tq teddy..tq so much u put the mug into one piece. Kir syg jd mcm serbuk ceramic pnya ada g harapan utk smbung kdia. Hehe...Tq for d bdy wish 2...I love you so much

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .