. . . i'm back . . .

assalamualaikum

hey guys n gals. i've been out and about since d last week of may. so hence, i got lots of stories to tell. ranging from my work, trips, euro 2008 n as usual, my thoughts along d the way. i didnt have the chance to type it out during my trip so i had only my hand, pen n notebook to keep my mind company.



sadly i could only take a couple of pictures of my trips along the way. i went to Zermatt the other day. its a beautiful place. so i'm gonna make a special blog on it in a few days time. i've left my tourism skills for quite a while so i hope i can recall back my composition skills.

wassalam

Comments

Unknown said…
Hehe...ure writing a journal?Pat pnuh dh buku yg syg bgi 2 teddy?
Unknown said…
finally i cn login 2 ds blog. Slalu pyh cs u nt allow annonymous user 2 gv some comment. Syg g lupa pswrd n user..Keke.Tpksa buat ac bru. Hahah. Love you

Popular posts from this blog

. . . tough times ahead . . .

. . . upgrade . . .