. . . the push that makes me move . . .

assalamualaikum

it was already hard enuf for me to leave my mum n dad behind early this year. i went off to improve my life in another country. i could remember seeing dad go into teary eyes for the first time in my life, and my mother bursting into tears of both joy n also pain as she looked on her only son go into the departure hall. the first few months, i couldnt bear on how much i miss them both. i have been with them, through the rain n sun for 24 long years n for the first time in my life, i have to part with them to become a man they wished me for.

dad, pak sumadi (a friend from madura), amit mohd (dad's brother)

mom, tangah hjh, pak sumadi's wife, amit hjh

there has not been a day that has passed by where i dont think about them. my mum n dad r d type of people who dont voice out their problems. sundays are the worst, as always i tend to spend indoors most sundays. sleeping, eating n watching movies i downloaded the previous week. theres owes that time where i stare out the window n look up d sky wondering what mum n dad are doing.

'you got problems, solve it yourself' was what my father always say to me every time we run through hardships. i am so proud of my family that we never actually asked anyone for help. theres only me, mum n dad. well, usually its me n dad to make do all d work, mum prepares the energy (food) for us to think. heheheh... i love my mom's cooking. no jamie oliver, gordon ramsay nor nigella lawson can beat her. i bet my life on it.

i miss my moms cooking
i miss d laughter of us every time we sit n joke around
i miss d time we go through
i miss my family
i only got two 'permanent wealth' of my life, mum n dad.
no currency or gold can buy them from me.

i love you, mom n dad. this is to you. oh, n i am still astonishedly thrilled of the fact that mom can now use sms msgs n dad can master msn like a pro (^^,) kudos!

wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .