. . . painfully exciting weekend . . .

assalamualaikum

my legs feel like its been hammered down to minced beef after two days of workout. yes, i do work my body at times. although i prefer staying indoors n watching dvds all day long... n also the usual sleep n eat all i can.

last saturday i had the opportunity (well, i was kinda pushed into it coz i didnt wana exchange my day of resting for anything) to join my office colleagues doing this kind of war-playing-game activity down nearby some place (f things dont interest me, i dont get all d details...) some sort of like a paint ball shooting thingy. except theres no paint ball or any dirty usage of colors.

m talking abot those kind of games like counter strike... but this is for real (i mean running here n there instead of pulverizing your wrist over the mouse). best part was the equipment. i LOVED the sniper rifle. its so realistic. but they use small plastic balls which they call BBs as bullets. but get hit by it on the forehead, it'll turn out like a pimple on a bad day.

since i dont have any pictures yet from my colleague, m ma let this end quickly but dont worry. once i have em, u cn get the whole story.

ok, so my saturday was done. then comes sunday of course. i was invited by my collegues, Karsay n G3 to hike up Mount Seleve just near the border of France. oh boy was i in for an ass kicking of my life. roughly, abot 3-4 years i havent done anything close to hiking. even climbing the hill at the back of my house in Brunei was so rare.

i still need to find out some info on Mount Seleve. apart from the devastatingly tiring hike up, the scenery was beautiful. well, not really coz the fog was still covering the lowlands so we cudnt see anything from the top. but the top was just enough for me to let loose one's stressful mind. the hike up took about 2 hours or so (NON-STOP!) i swear my legs were about to pop off from my pelvic region f it took another 2 hours. there werent many people going up, either bcoz it was still to early or most probably they took an easier route, by car or by cable car. if i'd known it would cause me damage, i would've taken the cable car. but then again, its foggy so i dont think i would enjoy it that much. plus, the idea of pushing my body to the limit was a good option for me... at the beginning that is...

here r some pictures...






its the only time you see me doing such heavy duty stuff... hehehe. u can the rest through G3's blog.

to be continued...

wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .