. . . CEPTA 08.11 . . .

assalamualaikum

Bogos from The Black Tigers


Ninja & T-Rex showing off their new rifles


Kite posing... Airsoft style


the mask was riding up my nose, ok?

not a bad day for me. or to put it directly, this was the effing awesomest day of my life! i got my marpet forest attire, boots, mask, vest n most important of all... A Marui M4 RIS Rifle! oh my goodness. the sheer climax of having the rifle i wanted most. pleasure... well, at first i was gonna get me a sniper rifle, but the fact that i cant hide for shit and takes time to cock the weapon, i think i was better off with the M4. besides, i can always modify it into a sniper rifle.

the best part is yet to come. after being ass-whooped by the Black Tigers on past sessions, we finally beat them this day. there were three of them though, but it was hard enough to pin them down. and i got three of them! joyyyyyyyy!!!! hahahaha... well, they r bound to get their revenge next game but thats ok for me. i couldnt help myself smiling n doing the jig all the way back to our 'camping spot'.

we then had a match with some local swiss kids. as usual, they were noisy n didnt really follow the rules. for that, we kicked their asses. all of em. we had the Black Tigers with us to do the dirty job so all i had to do was find a huge tree n relax until the game finishes.

wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .