. . . in my mind . . .

assalamualaikum

no more night strolls for me now. its already freakin cold even in daytime so might as well have a walk in the sun nearby the lake. when the mind wo(a)nders, the body feels nothing...

such beautiful scenes n views all around the lake. people skating by, jogging, bringing out the cute kids for a walk, skateboarding, rollerblading... u name it. the wind blew slowly but surely. half my face felt like thin ice while the other was heating up. the whole of my body trying to balance the surroundings n the thoughts in my mind...

such a brave pigeon... just hopping around on pieces of broken glass from a bottle smashed on the pavement. even with people running by, it just stood still n pecked on any food particles it finds. it even manages to look around but still staying at the same spot. such a brave pigeon.

a father captures a picture of his cute smiling daughter. i could see her cute straight teeth. such a beautiful picture that would make. how wonderful life can be when there r smiles n cute things, only God knows... the cute kid looked at me n waved. i waved back even knowing that my fingers r freezing cold from the wind. i'd withstand anything for a smile...

i closed my eyes n tried to feel the heat of the sun rays falling upon my face. such a wonderful feeling. such tranquility. i could hear cars n people going by. yes, the world moves but i'm staying still. the loud silence for a brief moment, i thought time stopped... but then again came the cry of a small baby. yes, the world is still moving whether i'm sitting still on the bench on a cold sunny day.

i try not to wander my mind off too far. i always think back of the things that was done, some regretted, some i'm still proud of. should i wander off the future as well? for now, its best to stay in the present... i think a lot. so much so it uses every space of my brain. the mind thinks, even when the body rests. my mind went 360 degrees whenever it could, wherever i may be. i've thunk (is there such a word) so many things to be thought of. i tried not to think but thinking is just what i can only do n what i think can make me do something that i could ever think of... think of it. does my mind go insane because of thinking? i guess not. but then again, too much can make a sane man go insane...

maybe...

...being sane IS my insanity...

i think so... just maybe. or it is already the reality?

opened my eyes again. yes, this is reality. no doubt. i stood up, placed my hands firmly in my pocket, grasping at nothing... and walked off. hm, i could use a bite of hot shawarma n also some mint tea. back to reality... back to life at its best, or worst. come whatever may.

wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .