. . . labbaikallah humma labbaik . . .

assalamualaikum

wow, nda sadar2 lagi udah tia raya haji. that means by next 8th of January will be my complete 1 year in Geneva. time flies by so fast without us even realising... well, i dont realise anything. i do what i do best, going with the flow.

to my loved ones back in Brunei, family n friends, and even all the muslims all around the world, I wish you a mubarak Hari Raya Aidil Adha... i thought the prayers were gonna b held on sunday yesterday but noone was there when i came. only the cold wind thta came crashing on my cute chubby face (^^,) i am telling the truth about myself so bear with it. ahahha...

i havent posted the pictures of my trip to Rolle with G3. insyallah in the coming post i'll post it... er... postedly. post noticed... um... at the post office... apakan?... yeah, m bored so m typing jubberish as usual.

wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .