. . . i was a baby :) . . .

assalamualaikum

my blog has been quite neglected again for the past few weeks so i guess its time to put in some things before i forget again. hehehe... theres a pre-festival here in Geneva celebrating the summer heat but i havent gone down to the lake yet coz i just dont feel like going out and about since my return. i duno, i think i kinda miss Brunei so much but hey, life has to go on and so does studies as well as work.

and for some odd reason, once in a while (well, i did it twice last week) i've been walking back home from the office... it takes like an hour or so and its a great workout. one thing about me, i dont exercise. i prefer walking as an exercise. i havent slimmed down yet but i do feel a bit lighter. hehehe...

oh yeah, back to the topic. i found some of my baby clothes when mum was rummaging stuff at the old house. i never imagined i was that small. i thought i was like a normal baby. well i dont know, i just seem pretty small judging from the clothes...


what i really liked was my cute yellow hat and also my small blue socks. i knew i was cute :) and mom was explaining to me about the 'baruts' that i wore to keep my stomach from bulging... but my stomach was hardly the width of my thigh. wow, i was that small... damn i'm cute! :) i could even see mum was a bit tearfully happy to remember all those memories when i was a kid. i love my mum... and you too dad :)

wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .