. . . ironing woes . . .

assalamualaikum

i definitely have a curse with ironing. i never get better at it.

one time, i burnt my baju melayu at the very last moment of attending a function, and as a bonus, i burnt off the ironing board cover as well. talk about killing two birds with one stone... i've managed to somehow faded one side of my trousers that ended up looking like i had one of those cross colored jeans (it was a hype circa late 1990's... but thank god i didnt get into it coz it looks so incredibly stupid). my full dark black (yes there is!) work trousers looks as like failed attempts of making cool bling-bling smears. i successfully made creases that would shame the Adidas-Three-Stripes. all my perfectly flat ironed shirts would have wrinkles in a blink of an eye.

and of all unfortunate days, today had to be another. this one beautiful day, my iron decided to strike an olympic javelin, molded and rusty, up my ass. it took the option to retire early. i dont even remember treating it bad. i've always cared for it with sweet warm love. gently pushing it back and forth, side to side, with slow but surely swift moves. it actually turns me on!

did i mention its the second one i bought this year? double whammy. eff. effing eff. effingly effing eff. EFF! *twitching eye and throwing punches at nothing*

i ended up wearing crumpled clothes today. making a new definition of rustic. the notion of throwing it out my 5th floor window seems so inviting at this very moment but i refrain myself (still thinking about it tho) because i dont want to murder innocent people passing by. hang on... ok no. refrain... *woosaaahhh...*

wheres a Red Bull when u need one...

scratch that.

i took a vow of abstinence on it and some other stuff *fingers and toes crossed!*

i'll get another one soon. an iron i mean... now if that effs up again, i'll do it the traditional way. sleep on it. seriously.

i'm gonna spread... my clothes on my big... empty... bed... (ideas anyone?), top it with another layer of bed cover and sleep on it. knowing that i am not stationary on bed, i pretty much sure i can flatten my clothes. hell, even flatten my jeans!

wassalam

ps. huge congrats to my beautiful Mama Bear for winning her scrapbook challenge recently (and another before that). i chose the picture for it! :8) i'm proud to be part of her endless pursuit of perfecting her delicate artful hands (which i love... along with the person attached to it). congratulations again and i pray that she would win more challenges in the future! Gambate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .