. . . my girls . . .

assalamualaikum

in this hard shell of a man lives a soft heart as well. yes i do listen to korean songs. in fact numerous other songs from the normal songs that we hear everyday. heck i even love to listen to Taylor Swift now and again. i don't think my taste is peculiar but i can say i have no definite answer when someone asks me what type of music i like. i can go right from Credence Clearwater Revival up to Slipknot... the thing is, my mood is also like music.

back to my girls... ever since the lovely Mama Bear introduced me to Korean entertainment, it led me not only to love its music, but also its culture (especially the food). maybe i am a bit outdated on it (as well as other stuff... like knowing Gillian Anderson is British) but i found that their entertainment industry has reached far beyond the borders of their country. i used to read that they only promote it to nearby countries like Japan or China... but now, good gosh, it seems that they've gone everywhere! USA is a common general yes to me but off to Europe and South America were my biggest surprise.

from the left, Sunny-Tiffany-Sooyoung-Seohyun-Yuri-
Yoona-Jessica-Hyoyeon-Taeyeon!

i am (not biased) a fan of Girls' Generation or normally known as Soh Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD). before die-hard fans lay down their anger at any of my mispronunciation on their name, forgive me but like i said, just a fan. nine beautiful leggy and fair skinned girls with names that i always tend to mix up (but not now... HAH!) captivating viewers (especially men) with their cuteness and beauty paired with their dance routines. their rapid change throughout the past few years have been in enormous proportions (for those who pay attention to them and their industry).

just recently they went on Late Show with David Letterman and Live with Kelly... they've done tours almost to all the major cities in the world. they were actually close by last year when they performed the SMTown Concert in Paris. it was so bittersweet for me as i had workloads at that time. plus getting the ticket was a bitch. i could even enter the site properly, hence i gave up. oh well, there always a chance next time...

even Harry Potter fancies the girls :)

wassalam

ps. don't tell the Mama Bear that i love Seohyun xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .