. . . seriously, WTF? . . .

assalamualaikum,



this week is just... wow. omg. must be something i've done. i can think of some karma getting back to me but still, this past week was totally the strangest of my entire time in Geneva. so many wrongs that are damn straight rightly wrong on so many different levels. i don't know whether to feel frustrated, confused, discombobulated, dismembered, depressed... wow. just so many emotions flying through.

i cannot explain it in words. it renders me speechless. blank minded. zip. doo-dah. all that ill shit that be the illest. and i'll be like b**ch what?... i am a pessimist all the way. i don't believe much on good things to happen to me. life is shit as it is. but i accept the shittyness bent over while flipping the bird all to my surroundings. i've developed and upgraded my 'i don't give a flying eff' to a new high.

i just hope it doesn't repeat to the next week... Allah forgive me. i know some of my sins. forgive me for that. the ones that i don't know about, forgive me too.

Astagafirullah hal a'zeem...

wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . tough times ahead . . .

. . . upgrade . . .