. . . sexaaayyy . . .

assalamualaikum,

recently been fanboy-ing on computer parts. i am definitely building my own gaming rig soon. i don't even know what got me started on being interested on such intricate things. but i do not deny on being really interested on cool gadgets nowadays...

my obsession at the moment...




... graphics card(s) ...

arent they just beauties? black. elegant. the epitome of manliness... okay i'm just throwing in any word i know but the fact remains, they are amazing (that includes the prices too... scary prices).

does this make me a nerd? i dont know. i dont care. i dont mind. but for sure, definitely sure, i may burn quite a big hole in my wallet on building a gaming rig.

wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

. . . upgrade . . .

. . . tough times ahead . . .